Preparing an App for Distribution on iOS and Android
- App Store or iTunes Store: Publish your application to the iTunes Store.
- In House: Publish your application in a house for your company’s employees. Members of the Apple Developer Enterprise program see this option instead of the App Store option.
- Ad Hoc: Publish your application as a package that can be distributed on a limited number of devices for testing.
Step for Submitting the App on App Store
- Register with the iOS Developer Center
- Create an App ID in the iOS Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles page
- Create and install the distribution certificate
- Create and install a distribution provisioning profile
- Build your app, embedding the distribution provisioning profile
- Upload the app to iTunes Connect and kick-off the Apple review process OR distribute your application package.